Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > anyone use ehostsource as their site host?

anyone use ehostsource as their site host?

Cammie

my site is not accessible and either is their website...

wondering if their server is just down, or if the company folded (has
happened to me before with a hosting company)