Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Can you add an extra USB port, to a laptop pc?

Can you add an extra USB port, to a laptop pc?

snowblowme@webtv.net

Would like to hook up a couple devices to my laptop computer but it only
has 1 usb port. do they make a plug in double-port usb connector (?)-
like those thing's that turn a single phone jack, to a double...Thanks
for any info.,

Y.D.

me

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would like to hook up a couple devices to my laptop computer but it only
> has 1 usb port. do they make a plug in double-port usb connector (?)-
> like those thing's that turn a single phone jack, to a double...Thanks
> for any info.,
>
> Y.D.

Try this
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati....asp?CatId=392

there are several different hub devices there