Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > BTC BCE1610 not work by Burning program

BTC BCE1610 not work by Burning program

mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk

Cdrwin does not recognize the BTC BCE1610IE cdrw on windows XP.
I took out and I installed philip CDRW and it does recognize
by Cdrwin program. Does anyone has this experience?