Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > fly video tv capture card skins ?

fly video tv capture card skins ?

milo

G'day, I've got a Fly Video Series TV Capture Card
which I love, but when you're watching TV and surfing the net
I cant get the viewing picture any smaller, It does have skins
like windows media player does, but I cant find any others
on the net ..
Can I run other TV on Pc viewing software other than the Lifeview program?
and does any one know where I can get some skins for it?

thanks

Milo

“test what you fly and fly what you test” Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 0 06-05-2009 02:06 AM
THE FLY & THE FLY II teem DVD Video 0 12-10-2005 09:31 PM
TV Card or Video Capture Card Don Windows 64bit 5 10-18-2005 08:13 PM
To Fly or not to fly? Should I move from Mozilla 1.5 to T-bird andF-bird? Daniel Steinberg Firefox 7 11-06-2003 11:31 AM
To Fly or not to fly? Should I move from Mozilla 1.5 to T-bird andF-bird? Daniel Steinberg Firefox 5 11-05-2003 06:23 AM

Advertisments