Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Outlook Express - compare folders

Outlook Express - compare folders

Mike

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are ways to compare different folders to determine
differences?

What I wanted to do is somehow export folder content into ascii format so I
can compare 2 folders to see what the differences are. I would like to be
able to do this if something crashes & I am trying to integrate an older
folder with the newer one.

TIA, Mike