Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > SanDisk tech support

SanDisk tech support

nicholas

After calling Sandisk tech support, they sent me an email for me to describe my problem. I did
just that. Their response the next day was "Case Closed". No action taken on my report. I think
that this tech support has a few problems with their integrity.
--
Nicholas

Please reply to this newsgroup