Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Video editing

Video editing

HMH

I have old family videos that I burned to DVD. However I would
like to load them into my computer to edit them. I would imagine I
need special software to do this. Does anyone know what reasonably
priced software I would need. I can play the DVD on the computer but
it does not actually load into the computer. I want to be able to add
captions, effects and graphics of my own. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.
Hildur

Eric

PowerDirector or Ulead VideoStudio
http://xstudio.ca/pcsupport/multimed...eoediting.html

"HMH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have old family videos that I burned to DVD. However I would
> like to load them into my computer to edit them. I would imagine I
> need special software to do this. Does anyone know what reasonably
> priced software I would need. I can play the DVD on the computer but
> it does not actually load into the computer. I want to be able to add
> captions, effects and graphics of my own. Any suggestions would be
> greatly appreciated.
> Hildur

Newbie at video editing has question re mixing audio Ed Pulliam Computer Support 2 10-26-2003 07:21 PM
video editing Rhys Computer Support 4 10-18-2003 08:18 AM
Video editing software? ripper Computer Support 4 10-08-2003 08:08 PM

Advertisments