Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Downloading MP3s

Downloading MP3s

mcp6453

There is a web site that has started streaming their audio by MP3. The
hyperlink is a M3U file, which contains the http link to the MP3. How
can I download the MP3 instead of streaming it? I know that if I make an
HTML page with the link directly to the MP3 file I can "Save Target As",
but that's a lot of trouble. There must be a simpler way that I am
overlooking.

Opening MP3s from newsgroups in Mozilla HellPope Huey Firefox 2 11-02-2005 06:11 PM
Playing MP3s with Firefox Jim Firefox 2 01-02-2005 02:22 PM
Winamp2 a winner again. Fix MP3s with it, practically no need for an MP3 editor now. fitwell Computer Support 26 09-29-2003 03:15 AM
Downloading MP3s James Kelly Computer Support 7 09-12-2003 08:58 PM
Re: Help with Foreign MP3s Mitch Computer Support 0 07-16-2003 05:32 AM

Advertisments