Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: CDROM drives not working

Re: CDROM drives not working

pcbutts1

> Oh my,
>
> I have no clue what that means but it did the trick!
> Thanks a million, you just saved me a couple of days of time
>
> Regards,
>
> Flemming

Just a little something I stole from one of the MVP's site. I hate to give
them credit though.

pcbutts1

Kill file this troll.

--

I am the real pcbutts1. Trolls can forge my name
but not my headers, check them to be sure.

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Oh my,
>>
>> I have no clue what that means but it did the trick!
>> Thanks a million, you just saved me a couple of days of time
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Flemming

> Just a little something I stole from one of the MVP's site. I hate to give
> them credit though.

Damian

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Kill file this troll.

*plonk*

Done!

pcbutts1

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Kill file this troll.

Okay, PLONK.

--

pcbutts1 wrote:
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> Kill file this troll.

> Okay, PLONK.

I'll get you. You, you... TROLL!

--

pcbutts1 wrote:
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> pcbutts1 wrote:
>>> Kill file this troll.

>> Okay, PLONK.

> I'll get you. You, you... TROLL!

You won't get away with this. I'll netcop your ass!

Abuse report sent to (E-Mail Removed)

--

The worst live web video on the internet http://www.seedy.com/webdemo.htm
Sharpvision simply the worst http://www.seedy.com

Damian

pcbutts1 wrote:
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> pcbutts1 wrote:
>>>
>>> Okay, PLONK.

>> I'll get you. You, you... TROLL!

> You won't get away with this. I'll netcop your ass!
>
> Abuse report sent to (E-Mail Removed)

*plonk*

<aside: Damn shrill trolls>

relic

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Kill file this troll.

Gladly, you troll.

/PLONK/

--
If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

Rebecca

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Kill file this troll.

Well! You finally admit that you're a troll.

I'll oblige you:

PLONK!

pcbutts1

Killfile this troll.