Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Netscape not starting on Windows XP

Netscape not starting on Windows XP

gregf@kcls.org

As of this morning all 8 PCs at my cafe won't open Netscape. I'm using
windows XP, with Netscape 7.1, and the hour glass will simple go on
forever. I found that this only happens when logged in as user; Admin
has no problem. I guess the simpel answer is I could try reinstalling,
but there must be something else going on, a virus going around that
someone knows about? I tried all the usual scans and found nothing.
Maybe a recent Windows update gone wrong? Any ideas?
Also, is there a Netscape users groud? I can't seem to find it if there
is.