Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > BOOT-UP just hanging with a blank screen +flashing cursor ??

BOOT-UP just hanging with a blank screen +flashing cursor ??

Fred-C-

My computer has been pretty reliable when booting-up, but just lately I am
getting the page which tells me that i press DEL to goto BIOS and that
my cd-rom has been found.
I presume all computers do this...but it will usually THEN go to the system
info page, primary disk,secondary disk etc.. BUT IT WILL NOT GO THERE unless
i press keys on the keyboard ?? Strange but True ?
Instead...it just displays a black screen with a flashing cursor in the top
left..unable to type anything either ?

Any Help , i changed some BIOS settings but i put them all back i think,
just tinkering...curiousity 'n' all
So wat Gives guys ?
All the Best - Fred - Morph

Any posts with the word 'summat-tard' will not be welcome.... dumb ****!