Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Wav files

Wav files

IAN GARDNER

Dear all,

My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some of
her own cds on it. I thought easy. er no was the result!
Win media player i`m sure used to save cd`s as WAV files. My version is
greyed out and it save them as .wmp. Bummer...................
I have a mp3-wav wav-mp3 converter but this is no use now.
My Win media player is 9. I dont want 10 yet because it`s a very controling
programme. Even version 9 sometimes says that do I have certificates?!!

Any help would be excellent.
Thankyou.

--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT

bambam

"IAN GARDNER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:d6c54v$h1l$(E-Mail Removed):

> My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some
> of her own cds on it. I thought easy. er no was the result!

I highly recommend CDex-

http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/

It's the best.

IAN GARDNER

Thanks.

--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT
www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk
"bambam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "IAN GARDNER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:d6c54v$h1l$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some
>> of her own cds on it. I thought easy. er no was the result!

> I highly recommend CDex-
>
> http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/
>
> It's the best.

Ionizer

"IAN GARDNER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d6c54v$h1l$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all,
>
> My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some
> of her own cds on it.

Use CDex as bambam recommended, or use AudioGrabber:
http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/ Both will rip and compress to mp3.

--
Ian.

~ Avery Anderson~

roxio easy media creator 7 lets you rip audio CD's and convert them to any
file format you want.

me

"Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "IAN GARDNER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:d6c54v$h1l$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dear all,
>>
>> My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some of
>> her own cds on it.

> Use CDex as bambam recommended, or use AudioGrabber:
> http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/ Both will rip and compress to mp3.
>
> --
> Ian.

Yep,i second CDex ,er or third it,whatever

IAN GARDNER

"me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:1IBie.5009$DC2.155@okepread01...

> "Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "IAN GARDNER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:d6c54v$h1l$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> My daughter has just bought an MP3 player and she asked me to put some
>>> of her own cds on it.

>> Use CDex as bambam recommended, or use AudioGrabber:
>> http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/ Both will rip and compress to mp3.
>>
>> --
>> Ian.
>>

> Yep,i second CDex ,er or third it,whatever

Thanks everyone. I already had CDex but I diddn`t know that you could use it
to rip cd`s, only convert!

Thanks again.