Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > THE HOTTEST UNKNOWN BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET

THE HOTTEST UNKNOWN BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET

solidgold

THIS IS FOR REAL

http://www.learn-ecurrency-exchange....ID=ventura&L=1

Kenty

"solidgold" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d62in4$qmd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> THIS IS FOR REAL
>
> http://www.learn-ecurrency-exchange....ID=ventura&L=1

best Pyramid I've seen outside Egypt !!!!

solidgold

Think you need to check your facts before posting ignorant comments. This is
most definitely not a pyramid scheme. This is a business. Keep your comments
to yourself unless you know what you are talking about

news:d62pmm$jr0$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...