Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Help with D-link Router

Help with D-link Router

kevin

I'm having problems with the remote management on a DL-624. It works for a
few days and when I try it I get to the Enter password and Username and it
just sits there nothing. to fix it I have to reset the router. Anybody got
any ideas what I could be doing wrong or maybe just a prob with the router.

Thanks
Kevin