Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > netscape question please help

netscape question please help

Todd

hi-

i have some really important email i want to save on c.d., and i am
wondering if anyoneknows how to do this in netscape 7.1. i have tried
many times , but cannot figure it out.

thanx!

JTJersey

On Wed, 04 May 2005 18:00:05 -0700, Todd wrote:

> hi-
>
> i have some really important email i want to save on c.d., and i am
> wondering if anyoneknows how to do this in netscape 7.1. i have tried
> many times , but cannot figure it out.
>
> thanx!

A cheap and dirty solution would be to cut and paste each one into a text
editor like Notepad or something.
--
Registered Linux User #267152

Oldus Fartus

Todd wrote:
> hi-
>
> i have some really important email i want to save on c.d., and i am
> wondering if anyoneknows how to do this in netscape 7.1. i have tried
> many times , but cannot figure it out.
>
> thanx!

Is there a File - Save As option?

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Todd

Oldus Fartus wrote:

> Todd wrote:
>
>> hi-
>>
>> i have some really important email i want to save on c.d., and i am
>> wondering if anyoneknows how to do this in netscape 7.1. i have tried
>> many times , but cannot figure it out.
>>
>> thanx!

> Is there a File - Save As option?

Yes, it's greyed out.

Oldus Fartus

Todd wrote:
> Oldus Fartus wrote:
>
>> Todd wrote:
>>
>>> hi-
>>>
>>> i have some really important email i want to save on c.d., and i am
>>> wondering if anyoneknows how to do this in netscape 7.1. i have
>>> tried many times , but cannot figure it out.
>>>
>>> thanx!

>> Is there a File - Save As option?
>>

> Yes, it's greyed out.

You have to highlight a message, then the option should be available.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

ric