Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > New harddrive

New harddrive

Thijs

I placed a harddrive in my pc. Windows XP recognise the drive. The only
problem is that I do not see the drive in Explore and other programs.

The drive has no station name.

How can I solve the problem?

Plato

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313348