Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Help with finding a motherboard manual

Help with finding a motherboard manual

CDC

Hello group,

I am installing a gigabyte GA-5SMM motherboard into a old computer. I am
needing the manual for the motherboard. I have went to the gigabyte website
and have found the model but the site will not allow me to download the
manual.

Can anyone give me another source for the manual or help with downloading
the manual from the gigabyte site?

Thanks in advance!

Will Dearborn

Is there something wrong with your pdf reader?
I downloaded it just fine.
You can try it here:
http://www.geocities.com/mr_kingkill...smm_1302_e.pdf
But if your reader is disfunctional it wont help.