Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > cd recording

cd recording

Pawel

Hello,

I'm looking for a program which will let me record CD's under Windows
XP. The program must be able to work from a command line - I don't have
to have a graphical interface. However it must be freeware and have
ability to handle multisessions.

I would appreciate any advices,
Thanks,
Paul

JANA

I guess you don't like people to make a living writing software... I think
you are going to have a hard time to find this one.

--

JANA
_____

"Pawel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d4qdqt$k35$(E-Mail Removed)...
Hello,

I'm looking for a program which will let me record CD's under Windows
XP. The program must be able to work from a command line - I don't have
to have a graphical interface. However it must be freeware and have
ability to handle multisessions.

I would appreciate any advices,
Thanks,
Paul

Oldus Fartus

Pawel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a program which will let me record CD's under Windows
> XP. The program must be able to work from a command line - I don't have
> to have a graphical interface. However it must be freeware and have
> ability to handle multisessions.

You could try something like DOSCDROAST
http://www.freeweb.hu/doscdroast/index.html but whether it will work
under XP's command prompt could be the problem.

It may also be worth having a look at http://www.opus.co.tt/dave/utils.htm

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Recording Call Manager Configuration John Daragon Cisco 4 08-19-2005 02:04 PM
Recording Audio From Website (there must be a way) =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?= ASP .Net 1 03-01-2005 06:19 PM
Regarding ACTs recording problem nglmartin@yahoo.co.uk ASP .Net 1 02-08-2005 02:28 PM
Commands recording hakim soso Cisco 3 10-31-2004 09:22 PM
RE: Recording WAVs Chris Moore ASP .Net 0 04-02-2004 11:42 PM

Advertisments