Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Security agent

Cisco Security agent

srihari_kotni@yahoo.com

I've some openings with skills on Cisco Security agent in multiple
positions on contract at Dallas, US.

- Design a Cisco Security agent Solution
- Implementation
- Team Building and communication
- team coordination.
this is a contract position, please send me your CV to me.

warm regards...