Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > DVI not working

DVI not working

yawnmoth

I decided I'd try to update my video card driver by uninstalling the
old one and then installing a newer one, but... after doing so, the
DVI output on my video card stopped working. Before, the DVI output
even worked when only the BIOS had been loaded. Now, it doesn't work
even after Windows has been fully loaded.

I'm not sure why installing the driver would cause this to happen, but
it seems to have done so, none-the-less.

After a while of playing around with the settings, I just uninstalled
the new driver and tried installing the old driver again. Same
problem.

So... any ideas as to what I can do to fix this?

My video card is an ATI Radeon 9600 with DVI, VGA, and S-Video outputs.