Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Help..unable to access hot links from outlook express

Help..unable to access hot links from outlook express

RZ

Hi....I don't know what happened, maybe one of my kids reset something, but
in outlook express when I left-click a hot link that is attached to an
email, a window will open, however the address is not accessed, and the
window stays blank.
How do I reset my outlook express so I can access www hot links.
thanks