Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > home network / Outlook Express

home network / Outlook Express

Howie

My wife and I have a two computer PC network, hooked up to a router and then
a high Speed DSL connection. Our Question:

We have Outlook Express on both machines - how can we configure OE so that
it will have the same email messages when checked on either machine?

Howie