Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Unable to connect with my PCMCIA card

Unable to connect with my PCMCIA card

Andres Perez

I have just installed a Linksys Wireless-G 802.11g notebook card adapter and
I am unable to connect to public hot spots ( eg. in airports such as Miami
Intl.). My notebook detects the avilable network but fails to connect. I s
there any configuration I need to set u? I am using my card with the default
settings.
Rgds
Andres