Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Repeated update

Repeated update

Chet

I haven't seen this posted before, please forgive if it's been asked and
answered.

I am running Win/ME and it's running fine but Auto-update repeatedly sends
me update "Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB819696)". I see a whole
lot of repeats of that update in my update log. I understand that it
involves Direct-X.

How can I get it to recognize that it has been installed?