Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Corrupt XP problem (experts only)

Re: Corrupt XP problem (experts only)

*

Win-nerd, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the windblown, wayward shoplifter, and servant of a
salesman who stands at the door to invite customers, descanted:

> The hard drive partition is 10 GB, which I've heard can cause problems
> (ie. over 7.8 GB limit).

GNU/Linux))

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Linux makes you ****ing stupid.

HeeroYuy

"*" <*@*.*> wrote in message
news:b1d06b33837c42d1b3003884fd80d1a2@you.****ing. ****...
> Win-nerd, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the windblown, wayward shoplifter, and servant of
> salesman who stands at the door to invite customers, descanted:
>

>> The hard drive partition is 10 GB, which I've heard can cause problems
>> (ie. over 7.8 GB limit).

> GNU/Linux))
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Linux makes you ****ing stupid.

Your life must really suck to be babbling endlessly as a means of getting
attention. If you don't have anything helpful to say to people, then...

*PLONK*

trout

HeeroYuy wrote:
> "*" <*@*.*> wrote in message
> news:b1d06b33837c42d1b3003884fd80d1a2@you.****ing. ****...
>> Win-nerd, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the windblown, wayward shoplifter, and
>> servant of a
>> salesman who stands at the door to invite customers, descanted:
>>

>>> The hard drive partition is 10 GB, which I've heard can cause
>>> problems (ie. over 7.8 GB limit).

>> GNU/Linux))
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Linux makes you ****ing stupid.

> Your life must really suck to be babbling endlessly as a means of
> getting attention. If you don't have anything helpful to say to
> people, then...

In what way is your reply helpful to people?

*plonk*

--
I just keep ****ing in the pool.