Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Bad Language

Re: Bad Language

Lucas King

Get ****ed, you daft ****. If you don't ****ing well like 'naughty words',
DON'T ****ING READ 'EM, you ****ing pillock.

> Norman F White

Will Dearborn

Your terrible grammar skills deserve a boot in the cock, Norman.
WithOUT any consultation.

Ed >:-)

My suggestion is either the offended leave of start useing a kill
filter.

Ed >

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 06:19:27 -0600, Lucas King
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Norman White, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> This Bad language is now getting persistant what is going to happen
>> about it.
>>
>> May i siggest that the offends have there accounts closed immediately
>> with any consultation what so ever>

>Get ****ed, you daft ****. If you don't ****ing well like 'naughty words',
>DON'T ****ING READ 'EM, you ****ing pillock.
>
>> Norman F White
>> (E-Mail Removed)

camcompany

"Ed >" <no@****ingway.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My suggestion is either the offended leave of start useing a kill
> filter.
>
> Ed >
>
> On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 06:19:27 -0600, Lucas King
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Norman White, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> This Bad language is now getting persistant what is going to happen
>>> about it.
>>>
>>> May i siggest that the offends have there accounts closed immediately
>>> with any consultation what so ever>

>>Get ****ed, you daft ****. If you don't ****ing well like 'naughty words',
>>DON'T ****ING READ 'EM, you ****ing pillock.
>>
>>> Norman F White
>>> (E-Mail Removed)

Net Nannies,

Don't we just love em

Panos Popadopalous

> Net Nannies,
>
> Don't we just love em

Panos Popadopalous

If you object to bad language, when you post your objection I suggest you do
not include all the bad language.

And because the post to which you object cross-posts on 5 or 6 goups does
not mean you should do the same.

So I suggest you edit your own posts more carefully.

"camcompany" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d3f06u$rm9$(E-Mail Removed)...