Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: snip

Re: snip

*

Hi is there anybody in there?, You told me:
> Sorry trout--I'm just trying to learn by myself, no one helping me,
> so I try to learn most stuff by reading NGs Google,, Usenet etc. Sorry if
> this offended you-not everybody is an expert. As a newbie,
> I'm doing the best I can.

Trout is a ****wit. Just tell him "**** off and die, you ****."

Suggestion - Snip Often Archie Andrews Computer Information 2 06-03-2009 12:25 PM
snip scaredkitty Computer Support 17 04-11-2005 10:16 AM
The death of [snip] clutch@lycos.com Digital Photography 3 03-30-2005 02:55 PM
Snip messages s Computer Support 4 07-01-2003 09:27 PM

Advertisments