Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > PC MP3 Jukebox package?

PC MP3 Jukebox package?

Christopher

I'm after a MP3 package jukebox for my PC to play CD's, and downloaded
MP3's. By typing in "MP3 jukebox" into Google, I got a whole host of
links, most for ipod's but some to what I'm after with

http://www.musicmatch.com/

apparently the best, but

http://www.audio-ware.com/all-in-one-jukeboxes/

as a large selection of them.

I don't mind paying a subscription as you get to be able to download
upgrades when you're a registered user, and with musicmatch you get a
better product that you can do more with then it's free version.

HOWEVER, which one to go for that is the question? :-\

I'm sure they are all as good as one another, any preferences?

Christopher
"The best way to keep one's word
is never to give it."

Napoleon Bonaparte