Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Computer help?

Computer help?

Lee Voce

If anyone needs computer help then let me know I've just got my ECDL
qualification and started out on fixing computers for people.

So if you have a problem then email me and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.

*

Hi Lee Voce, You told me:
> If anyone needs computer help then let me know I've just got my ECDL
> qualification and started out on fixing computers for people.
>
> So if you have a problem then email me and I will get back to you
> a.s.a.p.

Mail you? At http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?

(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

Plato

Lee Voce wrote:

> If anyone needs computer help then let me know I've just got my ECDL
> qualification and started out on fixing computers for people.
>
> So if you have a problem then email me and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Good luck Lee.