Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: HP OfficeJet 6210 All In One driver problem

Re: HP OfficeJet 6210 All In One driver problem

Furig the stoat-embosser

MrGrumpy, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "KingBax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:d2dlgf$nv4$0$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> I am using XP Pro RC2

> I'm assuming this has never worked / is a new HP installation
> Have you tried the HP site for support?
> You have checked your pc sys manu web site for mobo updates, eg
> bios/drivers, video driver updates
> You will likely have to ensure HP driver installations have been
> properly removed. - see HP support site

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...lc=en&product=
421991&lang=en&cc=uk&rule=18220
> Did you follow installation procedure exactly, v.often usb devices
> require that you install software prior to you connecting the
> hardware.

See that bit of text of the OP's that has been left unsnipped, **** for
****ing brains? You do? Well, maybe you should ask the OP if you should
assume he really means XP Pro RC2, eh, you ****ing nincompoop.

MrGrumpy

You had something to offer, other than inane comments?

"Furig the stoat-embosser"
<(E-Mail Removed) ricant>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ond.the.beef.curtains...
> MrGrumpy, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > "KingBax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:d2dlgf$nv4$0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> I am using XP Pro RC2

> > I'm assuming this has never worked / is a new HP installation
> > Have you tried the HP site for support?
> > You have checked your pc sys manu web site for mobo updates, eg
> > bios/drivers, video driver updates
> > You will likely have to ensure HP driver installations have been
> > properly removed. - see HP support site

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...lc=en&product=
> 421991&lang=en&cc=uk&rule=18220
> > Did you follow installation procedure exactly, v.often usb devices
> > require that you install software prior to you connecting the
> > hardware.

> See that bit of text of the OP's that has been left unsnipped, **** for
> ****ing brains? You do? Well, maybe you should ask the OP if you should
> assume he really means XP Pro RC2, eh, you ****ing nincompoop.

Gidash the dissatisfied

MrGrumpy, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You had something to offer, other than inane comments?

What is inane about checking if he really means RC2, you stupid,
top-posting, ****wit pillock? Do you even know what RC2 is, you
techno-retard?

> "Furig the stoat-embosser"
> <(E-Mail Removed) ricant>
> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ond.the.beef.curtains...
>> MrGrumpy, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>> "KingBax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:d2dlgf$nv4$0$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I'm assuming this has never worked / is a new HP installation
>>> Have you tried the HP site for support?
>>> You have checked your pc sys manu web site for mobo updates, eg
>>> bios/drivers, video driver updates
>>> You will likely have to ensure HP driver installations have been
>>> properly removed. - see HP support site

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...lc=en&product=
>> 421991&lang=en&cc=uk&rule=18220
>>> Did you follow installation procedure exactly, v.often usb devices
>>> require that you install software prior to you connecting the
>>> hardware.

>> See that bit of text of the OP's that has been left unsnipped, ****
>> for ****ing brains? You do? Well, maybe you should ask the OP if you
>> should assume he really means XP Pro RC2, eh, you ****ing nincompoop.

MrGrumpy

Sad life you lead

"Gidash the dissatisfied" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) strously.ugly.cows...
> MrGrumpy, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > You had something to offer, other than inane comments?

> What is inane about checking if he really means RC2, you stupid,
> top-posting, ****wit pillock? Do you even know what RC2 is, you
> techno-retard?
>
> > "Furig the stoat-embosser"

<(E-Mail Removed) ricant>
> > wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed) ond.the.beef.curtains...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...lc=en&product=
> >> 421991&lang=en&cc=uk&rule=18220
> >>
> >> See that bit of text of the OP's that has been left unsnipped, ****
> >> for ****ing brains? You do? Well, maybe you should ask the OP if you
> >> should assume he really means XP Pro RC2, eh, you ****ing nincompoop.

Quik the pimple-proselytiser

Your tacit admission to totally ****ing up is noted.

>>> I am using XP Pro RC2

>> I'm assuming this has never worked

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

> "Gidash the dissatisfied"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) strously.ugly.cows...
>> MrGrumpy, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> You had something to offer, other than inane comments?

>> What is inane about checking if he really means RC2, you stupid,
>> top-posting, ****wit pillock? Do you even know what RC2 is, you
>> techno-retard?
>>
>>> "Furig the stoat-embosser"
>>>

> <(E-Mail Removed) ricant>
>>> wrote in message
>>>

> news:(E-Mail Removed) ond.the.beef.curtains...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...lc=en&product=

MrGrumpy

your so easy

"Quik the pimple-proselytiser"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.bulldogs.eating.porridge...
> MrGrumpy, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > Sad life you lead

> Your tacit admission to totally ****ing up is noted.

> >> I'm assuming this has never worked

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
>
> > "Gidash the dissatisfied"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) strously.ugly.cows...

> >> What is inane about checking if he really means RC2, you stupid,
> >> top-posting, ****wit pillock? Do you even know what RC2 is, you
> >> techno-retard?

<(E-Mail Removed) ricant>

news:(E-Mail Removed) ond.the.beef.curtains...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...lc=en&product=

Midish the floosie-outrunner

MrGrumpy, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> your so easy

You're so ****ing lame.

*plonk*

> "Quik the pimple-proselytiser"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed) s.bulldogs.eating.porridge
>> MrGrumpy, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>> Sad life you lead

>> Your tacit admission to totally ****ing up is noted.

>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
>>
>>> "Gidash the dissatisfied"
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) strously.ugly.cows...

> <(E-Mail Removed) ricant>
>>>>>

> news:(E-Mail Removed) ond.the.beef.curtains...

HeeroYuy

"MrGrumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YKw2e.23932$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You had something to offer, other than inane comments?

How about this: Officejet 6210 drivers weren't made for a Release Candidate
(BETA) version of Windows XP. If you tried, well, GET A RETAIL VERSION OF
XP!!! Only THEN if it doesn't work you contact HP.