Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Chinese Visa

Re: Chinese Visa

Wizard

Bodger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I thought at first it might have been a spoof site

Is that why you clicked on the link?

Spoof : n.
1. Vulgar Slang. Ejaculated semen.

Bodger

"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bodger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I thought at first it might have been a spoof site

> Is that why you clicked on the link?
>
> Spoof : n.
> 1. Vulgar Slang. Ejaculated semen.

Would you care to explain professor, exactly what purpose does your post
satisfy, other than your own morbid curiosity to see your name in print.

Yes Professor, I do sometimes click on links /sites to see if they are
spoofed - its all in a vain attempt to protect retards like you and the
general public from scammers. I then share my findings in a relevant
newsgroup so that the exploit can be ended by our collective efforts.

I don't know where you conjured up this definition from but I think you
meant "Poof : n 1. Vulgar Slang. Ejaculated semen. An random daily event in
your trousers it would appear. Was this taken form your submittal of an
earlier paper you wrote " Sex - do it your self". We note from Google that
you are the President of the "Mile High Club - single entry class"

In fact your definition could not be further from the truth so I
respectfully submit that you sit on the side lines and watch the world go
by. I would strongly advise against attempting to stand up, walk or chew
gum - leastwise not all at the same time for fear of causing yourself
cerebral haemorrhage or just adding to your dementia..

A better and more apt definition of "spoof" can be found at
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/s/spoof.html

Thank you.

Bodger
www.bodgers-lair.com

ps Don't feed the Trolls.

Message / Block sender works a treat!

Chinese Visa Bodger Computer Support 7 03-23-2005 07:38 PM
Switching from Ad Hoc to access point mode and visa-versa Laery Wireless Networking 1 01-17-2005 03:47 PM
Re: How do I translate a Chinese web site and add Chinese character set to IE..? =A0 - =A0 Taking these two questions one at a time... =A Patrick Dunford NZ Computing 3 04-28-2004 07:15 PM

Advertisments