Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: What to do with unallocated space?

Re: What to do with unallocated space?

Wizard

> Windows split the drive
> into two 10G logical drives.

It didn't do it on its own. It did what you told it to do.

The way to fix it is use a disk management package that will allow you to
extend the current partition into the unused space. I'd make several
recommendations but, unlike the OS that you blame for your error, I am not
prepared to accept the blame for you making a total ****ing balls up of it.

HTH & HAND, you ****tard ****.