Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Hint for Linux people

Re: Hint for Linux people

Wizard

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Doug B wrote:

>> I need to search a document... for case-sensitive occurrences of 'N'.

> Or try joe: CTRL+K F, then 'n', then ENTER, then ENTER. It searchs
> for the first 'n'. Then CTRL+L and it goes to the next occurrences.
> You're done.

You're ****ed. Try learning to read, you ****ing stupid, linux-using
snot****.

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez

Wizard wrote:
> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Doug B wrote:

>>>I need to search a document... for case-sensitive occurrences of 'N'.

>>Or try joe: CTRL+K F, then 'n', then ENTER, then ENTER. It searchs
>>for the first 'n'. Then CTRL+L and it goes to the next occurrences.
>>You're done.

> You're ****ed. Try learning to read, you ****ing stupid, linux-using
> snot****.

I am sure the OP it's somewhat smarter than you and can understand the
method.

Regards.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
-- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

Wizard

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Wizard wrote:
>> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Or try joe: CTRL+K F, then 'n', then ENTER, then ENTER. It searchs
>>> for the first 'n'. Then CTRL+L and it goes to the next occurrences.
>>> You're done.

>> You're ****ed. Try learning to read, you ****ing stupid, linux-using
>> snot****.

> I am sure the OP it's somewhat smarter

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't ****ing read and you can't ****ing
write. Linux makes you ****ing stupid.

The OP wants to do a case sensitive search, you usless ****. He doesn't
****ing know how and ven after your ****ing post, he's going to be none the
wiser. You're a ****ing moron. A 100% ****ing moron.

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez

Wizard wrote:
> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Wizard wrote:

>>>You're ****ed. Try learning to read, you ****ing stupid, linux-using
>>>snot****.

>>I am sure the OP it's somewhat smarter

> BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't ****ing read and you can't ****ing
> write. Linux makes you ****ing stupid.
>
> The OP wants to do a case sensitive search, you usless ****. He doesn't

I'm not the only one who can't write ----------------/

Regards.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC
http://www.bgsec.com
ESPAŅA

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
-- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

Wizard

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Wizard wrote:
>> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> I am sure the OP it's somewhat smarter

>> BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't ****ing read and you can't
>> ****ing write. Linux makes you ****ing stupid.
>>
>> The OP wants to do a case sensitive search, you usless ****. He
>> doesn't

> I'm not the only one who can't write ----------------/

That was deliberate. I figured if you were given a fraction of an
opportunity to take the focus off the pain of your stupidity and
embarrassment that you jump to it like a good little lemming. As you can
see, ****tard, I was right.

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez

Wizard wrote:
> That was deliberate. I figured if you were given a fraction of an
> opportunity to take the focus off the pain of your stupidity and
> embarrassment that you jump to it like a good little lemming. As you can
> see, ****tard, I was right.

I would put you in my killfile. But you know what? I don't have a
killfile. Never wanted to have one. And you know why? Because since
I was a child I've always liked clowns.

Homework: Can you write a ironical phrase without using the word
****?

Regards.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC
(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.bgsec.com
ESPAŅA

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
-- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

Wizard

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Wizard wrote:
>> That was deliberate. I figured if you were given a fraction of an
>> opportunity to take the focus off the pain of your stupidity and
>> embarrassment that you jump to it like a good little lemming. As you
>> can see, ****tard, I was right.

> I would put you in my killfile. But you know what? I don't have a
> killfile. Never wanted to have one. And you know why? Because since
> I was a child I've always liked clowns.
>
> Homework: Can you write a ironical phrase without using the word
> ****?

Irony is when you employ an incorrect form of the indefinite article while
questioning someone else's communication skills.

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez

Wizard wrote:
> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Wizard wrote:
>>
>>>That was deliberate. I figured if you were given a fraction of an
>>>opportunity to take the focus off the pain of your stupidity and
>>>embarrassment that you jump to it like a good little lemming. As you
>>>can see, ****tard, I was right.

>>I would put you in my killfile. But you know what? I don't have a
>>killfile. Never wanted to have one. And you know why? Because since
>>I was a child I've always liked clowns.
>>
>>Homework: Can you write a ironical phrase without using the word
>>****?

> Irony is when you employ an incorrect form of the indefinite article while
> questioning someone else's communication skills.

That's good! You got it.
This phrase is much better than your incoherent '****' phrases.
Keep training.

Regards.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC
(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.bgsec.com
ESPAŅA

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
-- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

Wizard

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Wizard wrote:
>> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> I would put you in my killfile. But you know what? I don't have a
>>> killfile. Never wanted to have one. And you know why? Because since
>>> I was a child I've always liked clowns.
>>>
>>> Homework: Can you write a ironical phrase without using the word
>>> ****?

>> Irony is when you employ an incorrect form of the indefinite article
>> while questioning someone else's communication skills.

> That's good! You got it.
> This phrase is much better than your incoherent '****' phrases.
> Keep training.

I'm not the one who wrote "a ironical", remember, ****tard?

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez

Wizard wrote:
> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Wizard wrote:

>>>Irony is when you employ an incorrect form of the indefinite article
>>>while questioning someone else's communication skills.

>>That's good! You got it.
>>This phrase is much better than your incoherent '****' phrases.
>>Keep training.

> I'm not the one who wrote "a ironical", remember, ****tard?

Using '****' again... No, no...
As I've realized you can't stop talking I'll have to do it for both of
us.
See you in another thread.
And watch your tongue

Regards.