Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re:Windows Media Player: wmplayer.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Re:Windows Media Player: wmplayer.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Joseph Ladovic

Continue....

"The procedure entry point GetIUMS coud not be located in the dynamic link
library MSDART.DLL"

O.K.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please, help me by advice.
This note I received after I want to Play my Sample Music.
By mistake I delated My Playlist with Sample Music.
After I press O.K. few times I can play my Sample Music.
Directly, without above note - I can not.
Before after I pressed Play under choosed Sample Music (My Music) I did not
have any problem.

How to create again-Entry Point-wmplayer.exe?
I have freshly updated Windows XP Home Edition.

Hope to hear someone to help me. Thank you.

Best regards.

Zdravko Joseph Ladovic,
Glinska 3/ground floor,
HR-10090 Zagreb