Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: XP & Broadband

Re: XP & Broadband

Wizard

housetrained <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Since changing to broadband my user is account OK. BUT my wife's user
> account won't connect and shows "access was denied because the
> username and/or password was invalid on the domain."

Internet account? Mail account? Bank account? Pub account? Brothel account?
What ****ing account, you stupid ****?

housetrained

As this is a windows-xp n.g. I assumed you would realise I meant the xp user
account? No?

--
John the West Ham fan
"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> housetrained <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Since changing to broadband my user is account OK. BUT my wife's user
>> account won't connect and shows "access was denied because the
>> username and/or password was invalid on the domain."

> Internet account? Mail account? Bank account? Pub account? Brothel
> account?
> What ****ing account, you stupid ****?

Wizard

housetrained <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> As this is a windows-xp n.g. I assumed you would realise I meant the
> xp user account? No?

No.

>>> Since changing to broadband my user is account OK. BUT my wife's
>>> user account won't connect

Can you work out why the answer is no, you dog****ed piece of snot?

housetrained

Shame you don't know the answer - innit!

--
John the West Ham fan
(E-Mail Removed)