Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Ram it fair up your torn and thrashed out arsehole

Re: Ram it fair up your torn and thrashed out arsehole

Wizard

Wizard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I mailed you yesterday PM advising you of that. Didn't you get it?
> ****in' gmail shite!!

YHGM

Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like this, eh.

Wizard

Wizard http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)bluh, wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed):
> Wizard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I mailed you yesterday PM advising you of that. Didn't you get it?
>> ****in' gmail shite!!

> YHGM

SHY

> Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
> this, eh.

I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to ourselves like
this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.

Wizard

"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-eared-tumble-down-foreskin.net...
> Wizard (E-Mail Removed)bluh, wrote in message
> (E-Mail Removed):
>> Wizard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I mailed you yesterday PM advising you of that. Didn't you get it?
>>> ****in' gmail shite!!

>> YHGM

> SHY
>
>> Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
>> this, eh.

> I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to ourselves
> like
> this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.

Can I play too

Wizard

Wizard (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
236d271$0$5597$(E-Mail Removed):
> "Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)-eared-tumble-down-foreskin.ne
t...
>> Wizard (E-Mail Removed)bluh, wrote in message
>> (E-Mail Removed):

>>> YHGM

>> SHY
>>
>>> Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
>>> this, eh.

>> I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to
>> ourselves like
>> this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.
>>

> Can I play too

"Can you play too" what?

Miss Perspicacia Tick

"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-eared-tumble-down-foreskin.ne
> Wizard (E-Mail Removed)bluh, wrote in message
> (E-Mail Removed):
>> Wizard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I mailed you yesterday PM advising you of that. Didn't you get it?
>>> ****in' gmail shite!!

>> YHGM

> SHY
>
>> Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
>> this, eh.

> I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to
> ourselves like this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.

Well, if it ever happens, I'll change my nick to "Miss Perspicacia Tick".

Wizard

Miss Perspicacia Tick (E-Mail Removed), wrote in
message
(E-Mail Removed):
> "Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)-eared-tumble-down-foreskin.ne
>> Wizard (E-Mail Removed)bluh, wrote in message
>> (E-Mail Removed):

>>> YHGM

>> SHY
>>
>>> Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
>>> this, eh.

>> I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to
>> ourselves like this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.

> Well, if it ever happens, I'll change my nick to "Miss Perspicacia
> Tick".

Now, that /is/ mad.

9b21ec006eb46cda4eb4f64903d8d2c@you....ained-wart.org:
> Wizard (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
> 236d271$0$5597$(E-Mail Removed):
>> "Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)-eared-tumble-down-foreskin.ne
> t...
>>> Wizard (E-Mail Removed)bluh, wrote in message
>>> (E-Mail Removed):

>>> SHY

>>> I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to
>>> ourselves like
>>> this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.
>>>

>> Can I play too

> "Can you play too" what?

I'm the left hemisphere. Are you the left?

Wizard

Wizard wrote:
> Wizard (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
> 9b21ec006eb46cda4eb4f64903d8d2c@you....ained-wart.org:
>> Wizard (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
>> 236d271$0$5597$(E-Mail Removed):
>>> "Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:(E-Mail Removed)-eared-tumble-down-foreskin.ne
>> t...

>>> Can I play too

>> "Can you play too" what?

> I'm the left hemisphere. Are you the left?

You're not sane.

Wizard

Wizard (E-Mail Removed)og, wrote in message
23706af$0$49126$(E-Mail Removed) .net:
>> Wizard wrote:
>>> Wizard (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
>>> 9b21ec006eb46cda4eb4f64903d8d2c@you....ained-wart.org:

>>> "Can you play too" what?

>> I'm the left hemisphere. Are you the left?

> You're not sane.

Looking in the mirror again, mmm, self?

Wizard

Wizard wrote:
> Wizard (E-Mail Removed)og, wrote in message
> 23706af$0$49126$(E-Mail Removed) .net:

>>> I'm the left hemisphere. Are you the left?

>> You're not sane.

> Looking in the mirror again, mmm, self?

An alter-ego.