Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Now you see it, now you don't

Re: Now you see it, now you don't

Wizard

Jim Beaver <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Before asking my main question: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jim Beaver

"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jim Beaver <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Before asking my main question: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pretty damn funny. Helpful, no. But funny...well, actually, no. And since
the actual answer given by a number of other people (Systray or System Tray)
contains fewer letters than zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, not even particularly
easier than a helpful answer.

Thanks to everyone else, though.

Jim Beaver

Vanguard

"Jim Beaver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vCRZd.21214$(E-Mail Removed). com...

> "Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Jim Beaver <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Before asking my main question: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

> Pretty damn funny. Helpful, no. But funny...well, actually, no. And
> since the actual answer given by a number of other people (Systray or
> System Tray) contains fewer letters than zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, not
> even particularly easier than a helpful answer.
>
> Thanks to everyone else, though.

Wizard is a puerile flaming troll that can barely manage to type out a
phrase while his other hand is busy polishing his bishop. Don't bother
with replying to him because that just gets him off quicker. This
newsgroup is rife with children (regardless of their age).