Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: installing xp from HDD

Re: installing xp from HDD

Wizard

Christian Royle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes, you can slipstream the CD onto disk and run it from there.

"Is it possible to reinstall xp... using... a copy... in another partition?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ****tard ****.

> "Molecule" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%7oZd.59250$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>> Is it possible to reinstall xp to a specific partition ( of a already
>> partitioned drive ) of 1 HDD without using the disc but loading
>> windows from
>> a copy of the disc in another partition?
>> Hope it makes sense
>> Thanks

Christian Royle

Wizard you knob!

He said "loading windows from a COPY OF THE DISC in another partition". By

My method will allow him to install XP on any partition he likes using a HDD
copy of the CD placed anywhere he likes. That's what I understand he wants.
Thats what I explained how to do. What contribution did you make?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

See that word "in", you snot****ed retard? No? Not surprising, eh.

> My method

... is ****ed, as are you.

Christian Royle

Nope dickhead, nothing about the word 'in' changes how I would like to help
this person.

Read my post again dickhead - I clearly state that he can copy the CD to the
HDD, that's what I understand and thats what he wants.

Stop backpeddaling to try to look like you are right about something for
once - you're not.

Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Christian Royle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Wizard you knob!
>>
>> He said "loading windows from a COPY OF THE DISC in another
>> partition". By 'loading' he means 'installing'.

> See that word "in", you snot****ed retard? No? Not surprising, eh.
>
>> My method

> ... is ****ed, as are you.

Wizard

Christian Royle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Nope dickhead, nothing about the word 'in' changes how I would like
> to help this person.
>
> Read my post again dickhead - I clearly state

*yawn*

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Wizard

Christian Royle http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
157n9$202$(E-Mail Removed):

> Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

PS. Go on then, you retard, do it. Bet you can't.

Wizard

Wizard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Christian Royle (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
> 157n9$202$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

> PS. Go on then, you retard, do it. Bet you can't.

The ****tard is probably wondering why he's getting a lot of bounces.

Aristaeus Strilakos

Christian Royle, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the subliterary, just potty-trained
impacted tooth, and prostitute who solicits custom by knocking on doors,
poor mouthed:

> Nope dickhead, nothing about the word 'in' changes how I would like
> to help this person.
>
> Read my post again dickhead - I clearly state that he can copy the CD
> to the HDD, that's what I understand and thats what he wants.
>
> Stop backpeddaling to try to look like you are right about something
> for once - you're not.
>
> Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

(E-Mail Removed)

Complaint for use of foul language sent to your ISP.

You are in breach of your ISP's TOS and AUP.

You might want to exercise more control of yourself in future, you fool.

Wizard

Wizard (E-Mail Removed)bluh, wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed):
> Wizard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Christian Royle (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
>> 157n9$202$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

>> PS. Go on then, you retard, do it. Bet you can't.

> The ****tard is probably wondering why he's getting a lot of bounces.

Oh for a redirect.