Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: The Despised CNTL Key

Re: The Despised CNTL Key

Wizard

> I commonly hit the CNTL key accidentally when reaching for the shift
> key. This almost always results in grief because nearly every key has
> some idiotic hidden "hotkey" function. I would very much like to
> disable all of these hidden functions. Is there any way to accomplish
> this?

I had a simialr problem when changing from a standard keyboard to one of
those ergonomic doodads. Unlike you though, my exceedingly adept brain was
able to adjust to the new layout in a very short time. Obviously your
complaint is definitive evidence that you don't have a ****ing brain so that
is the cause of your problem. As for a fix, put cow **** in your boots and
pray a lot. Alternatively hijack a passing gaden slug and perform
microsuregery on it to extract its central nervous system then find a
surgeon willing to do a brain transplant on you. You ****ing useless ****.

Dr. Bill

Wizard wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Alternatively hijack a passing
> gaden slug and perform microsuregery on it to extract its central
> nervous system then find a surgeon willing to do a brain transplant
> on you.

I might be able to get the job done!
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...puter_head.jpg

>You ****ing useless ****.