Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: threads

Re: threads

Wizard

is there anybody in there? wrote:
> How do I become part of a conversation "thread" in newsgroups. If I
> click reply, my response seems to go directly to someones email (and
> is usually rejected). I just want to be part of conversations. This
> happens even when I click Reply Group. Thanks

Nobody ****ing well wants you to join in, you ****ing useless, rag-headed
bint. **** off to some webshite forum and try your luck there, you ****ing
daft trollop.

BTW, do you suck cock? Do you swallow?

is there anybody in there?

I'm sorry you're so pathetically unhappy
"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> is there anybody in there? wrote:
>> How do I become part of a conversation "thread" in newsgroups. If I
>> click reply, my response seems to go directly to someones email (and
>> is usually rejected). I just want to be part of conversations. This
>> happens even when I click Reply Group. Thanks

> Nobody ****ing well wants you to join in, you ****ing useless, rag-headed
> bint. **** off to some webshite forum and try your luck there, you ****ing
> daft trollop.
>
> BTW, do you suck cock? Do you swallow?

Gene Abner

is there anybody in there? wrote:
> I'm sorry you're so pathetically unhappy

No one wants a top-posting imbecile to join their thread. Go away.