Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: USB flash drive in washing machine

Re: USB flash drive in washing machine

Kheper-hathor-ka IV

The PMD, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the motherlike, stick-on flax-wench, and lady living
in a rural location who embroiders flowers on muslin, mooed:

> I would physically kiss my boss's arse to get a promotion.

Jij mottige ellendige albinoreetkever

The PMD, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the sternutatory, blimpish letch water, and female
hermit, popped out:

> WOW! Is that a UFO outside????

Auy-hor-khopsh IV

The PMD, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the hung-up, chubby malignancy, and surveyor of
nothing in particular, aspersed:

> I am not a pornographer. I don't even own a pornograph.

Amitadjuti Ramaprasad

The PMD, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the ridiculous, anus-faced fink, and
psychotherapist's patient, mouthed:

> my ball sack has torn

2-1-Chloro-1-Methyl-1-Cyanopropyl-Geraniol-Methanesulfonyl-2-Methyl-2-Propane

The PMD, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the burned-out, carnivorous toilet flush, and
preacher, babbled:

> wat does masturbate mean?

Carlton Sebblewire-Cibbleford

The PMD, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the putrefying, shard-borne pig, and wheat sheaf
binder, protested:

> CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!! ??

Stan Dwight

The PMD, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the jittering, over-decorated pavement princess, and
employee who deals in saleable rubbish, clanged:

> for me
> I really
> your
> eh?
> you
> your
> own
>
> you
> my
> harder
> but
> your
> you're
> for me

Start psychological profiling

POSTER: The PMD <(E-Mail Removed)>

Statistics:
===========
Approximate word count: 3
Punctuation: 0 full stop(s)
Punctuation: 0 comma(s)
Punctuation: 0 exclamation mark(s) [multiples not counted]
Punctuation: 1 question mark(s) [multiples not counted]
Primary keywords: 0
Secondary keywords: 3

No primary keywords: The PMD is contradictory.
Performing analysis on keywords:
Secondary Keyword: "really"
Secondary Keyword: "harder"
Secondary Keyword: "you're"

The PMD is prone to attempt to instill guilt by telling others how much they
owe him and to make them suffer.

Anticipate The PMD to exhibit secondary defense mechanisms, including
projection, displacement, reaction formation, sublimation, and isolation.

The PMD is predisposed to be extremely self-deceptive about his motives and
how aggressive and/or selfish his behavior really is.

The PMD is predisposed to hypocritically do the opposite of what he
preaches.

The PMD is susceptible to have alcohol addiction, or dependence.

The PMD conforms to Paranoid personality disorder with Antisocial subtype
tendencies.

The PMD is likely to be employed as a farm animal castrator, or as a
travelling merchant.

Phrases to describe The PMD:
Butt-****ing, maniacal, hated pygmy; grazing, camel-toed, feckless
fraudster; greasing, olden style, bigoted fowl.

Recommended accusations:
Meddling and controlling; ambivalent; self-conscious.

Motivations:
To feel supported by others. To feel secure. To create and surround himself
with fawning sycophants.

Questions and expected responses for The PMD:
Question 1: Have you ever slept with an item of clothing belonging to an ex?
Expected Response: Evidence of propensity to display excessive dramatics,
often with little insight.

Question 2: Have you ever paid to download porn from the Internet?
Expected Response: Signs of tendency to wish that he had it in him to get
things off his chest.

Question 3: Is your motto, 'an eye for an eye'?
Expected Response: Highly likely to become passive and losr interest in
things previously enjoyed.

End psychological profiling for The PMD

Peter Jensen

The PMD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> So, all you can do is waste my time eh?

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/...s/flame_21.php

Electreon

Stan Dwight <(E-Mail Removed)-tailor-made-flatus.org> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) g-no-brained-skunk.org>...
> [...]

> fraudster; greasing, olden style, bigoted fowl.
>
> Recommended accusations:
> Meddling and controlling; ambivalent; self-conscious.
>
> Motivations:
> To feel supported by others. To feel secure. To create and surround himself
> with fawning sycophants.
>
> Questions and expected responses for The PMD:
> Question 1: Have you ever slept with an item of clothing belonging to an ex?
> Expected Response: Evidence of propensity to display excessive dramatics,
> often with little insight.
>
> Question 2: Have you ever paid to download porn from the Internet?
> Expected Response: Signs of tendency to wish that he had it in him to get
> things off his chest.
>
> Question 3: Is your motto, 'an eye for an eye'?
> Expected Response: Highly likely to become passive and losr interest in

Really?

Aquila Deus

The PMD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> i worry about everything and anything, i get into moods where i just
> cry because i hate the situation the world is in

USB + Washing Machine = ? Authorized Hardware 1 08-29-2010 09:42 PM
USB flash drive in washing machine Mark Shaw Computer Support 58 04-10-2008 04:51 PM
Washing machine vibration Cub Computer Support 10 03-21-2007 02:08 AM
Washing machine Paul Computer Support 5 12-04-2004 11:45 AM
OT: Washing Machine The Flash NZ Computing 5 11-16-2004 06:57 AM

Advertisments