Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Knowing who is using the emule

Knowing who is using the emule

Sako

Hi Gents, I've just configured a vpn thru some of the companies I IT.

As the DSL Line is quite poor I'm having some problems of boarband, I
think one of the sales manager is using Emule.
As far as the ports are closed he will have a poor connection, and I
think its stupid to emule this way.
I'd like to know how to configure my pix to show debugs, or send
alerts, to see when some one is trying to connect thru the 4662 port
(for example)

Could you tell me how this will be. Could I see it with show debug
all ? Is there any cost efficient way ?

Thanks and regards to you all.