Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to share a Printer?

How to share a Printer?

davmagic2000@yahoo.com

Have desktop, running win 98se with printer connected... and laptop
running win xp home... no printer connected... both run off of wireless
router and dsl... desktop connectes via ethernet cable, laptop
connectes wireless... both access internet fine... I want to be able to
run the printer from my laptop, but after trying all kinds of network
set-ups and printer sharing set-ups, I can't get it to work???

Can this even be done? If so how? TIA

http://davmagic.com/

Jerry G.

I tried to email you the answer. It is a bit long. Your email address does
not work. Get a real alias, or hotmail, or yahoo address that works, and you
will have a much better response!

--

Jerry G.
======

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Jerry G. wrote:
> I tried to email you the answer. It is a bit long. Your email address

does
> not work. Get a real alias, or hotmail, or yahoo address that works,

and you
> will have a much better response!
>
> --
>
> Jerry G.
> ======
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Have desktop, running win 98se with printer connected... and laptop
> running win xp home... no printer connected... both run off of

wireless
> router and dsl... desktop connectes via ethernet cable, laptop
> connectes wireless... both access internet fine... I want to be able

> run the printer from my laptop, but after trying all kinds of network
> set-ups and printer sharing set-ups, I can't get it to work???
>
> Can this even be done? If so how? TIA
>
> http://davmagic.com/

You can Contact me at my website, or here:
http://davmagic.com/PAGES54.html

donovan

Jerry G. wrote:
> You're a very sick boy!

Translation: Damn! How did you know?

--
If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

Jerry G.

And how do you know if I am a girly or a boy??? My name is also for a girly
y'a know!

--

Jerry G.
======

"donovan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1110150631.cf166db50fbfe83b0d494e6b1fc6e9e1@t eranews...

--
If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

Lord Chadwick Pabblekire-Pangerridge

Jerry G., <(E-Mail Removed)>, the tumescent, clitoric foghorn, and
person hired to take charge of the ship’s bilge, grimaced:

> And how do you know if I am a girly or a boy??? My name is also for a
> girly y'a know!

Post a picture of your gash.

--
Lunch was nice;

Decomposed worm wart tenderised on top of steamed gnats and giant garden
slug hymen vinaigrette under raw live rat embryos and llama spit garnish
with sautéed dead animals and dwarf rabbit heart marinade, served in a
gurgling skillet containing wilted morsels of cucumber and brussel sprout in
salt water, a side of fruit and a can of hot cockroach serum.