Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Participants for research project

Participants for research project

see_my_webpage@nospam.com

Hello,

I am doing a research project for my PhD thesis.

My research is aimed at finding answers to the following questions:

* How do the individual effects of new information technology in daily
life affect the efficient usage of these technologies in business
life?

* If daily life experiences with new information technologies have an
effect on business implementations of information technologies, which
factors are then involved?

* What factors determine whether cost reduction possibilities are
identified, investigated and realized in an organization?

I am posting this in the hope to find participants that will
anonymously fill-in a questionnaire.

If you care to participate, please visit the questionnaire at:
http://www.frontlinesoft.nl/q1-uk.htm

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Wizard

i wanted to leave my brain to sience but they just laughed

news:(E-Mail Removed)