Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How many does that leave now?

How many does that leave now?

Nathan Kay

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...yID=683669&src
=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent

<I couldn't give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut if the link works or
not, ****!>

Ed Jablonowski

Nathan Kay http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-vexing-slippy-moose.com, wrote in message
c9dd05de7bc40aca4b6a740f3b827c6@you....ampant-git.org:

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...yID=683669&src
> =UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
>
> <I couldn't give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut if the link
> works or not, ****!>

Dear ****.

Please refrain from posting shyte to our boleved group.

Ta.

--
I stole that first,

Ed Jablonowski (the plagiarist ****)

Mark Carter

Ed Jablonowski, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the herbaceous, shifty fried
egg, and pig keeper, descanted:

> Nathan Kay (E-Mail Removed)-vexing-slippy-moose.com, wrote in
> message
> c9dd05de7bc40aca4b6a740f3b827c6@you....ampant-git.org:

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...yID=683669&src
>> =UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
>>
>> <I couldn't give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut if the link
>> works or not, ****!>

> Dear ****.
>
> Please refrain from posting shyte to our boleved group.

He did say he "couldn't give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut".

And there was no Bolivian group included in his post.

> Ta.

Dexter is criminally insane.

Fayyad al-Sirafi

Jafar, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the ****-faced, off-base grocery replenishment
assistant, and seller of faggots for firewood, squirted:

> Actually, I'm an experiment in Artificial Stupidity.

ralph

Nathan Kay wrote:

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...yID=683669&src
> =UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent