Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > TBC

useit@nix.net

I propose the "Terrabyte Boyz Club"...

If we can get a small community going, we can feasibly set up 1000+ gmail
accounts (or similar). Then we should email all of our pr0n to these
accounts. The password should just be "guest" or something similar for
every single account.

Thereby creating a Terrabyte of public access to pr0n. We can categorize
the pr0n in the emails. eg http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Further to this, I want to create the "Pr0n Star". Like the "Death Star",
but more of a big storage facility out in space. We should store all the
pr0n from Earth there, and then simply set it up as a one big "pub"
directory. Anyone that would like to set up the FTP component is more than
welcome. I'll be doing the OS installation...

Alien pr0n can go somewhere else.

--

Regarding technical support; There is NO favoritism.
Everyone is treated with an equal amount of disdain,

relic

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I propose the "Terrabyte Boyz Club"...

I'll never join an environmentalist club.

--
If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?