Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: At the risk of being abused myself....

Re: At the risk of being abused myself....

Ixidorr Iakovakis

Miss Perspicacia Tick, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the tampon-munching, complaining
greengrocer, and piglet drover, frothed:

> What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...

How can you feel sure if you can't recall to feel sure?

> I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

And so you ****in' well should, you dumb****.

Timeus Anastassiou

Ixidorr Iakovakis, <(E-Mail Removed)-frothy-pimple.org>, the
sozzled, parsimonious drug baron, and person who drives sane people mad,
fussed:

Nice nick.

> Miss Perspicacia Tick, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the tampon-munching,
> complaining greengrocer, and piglet drover, frothed:

Truthful quote header too.

Ibycus Plevritis

Timeus Anastassiou, <(E-Mail Removed) le>,
the old-womanish, arboreal fishworm, and person skilled in determining the
merits of belly button fluff, hollered:

> Ixidorr Iakovakis, <(E-Mail Removed)-frothy-pimple.org>, the
> sozzled, parsimonious drug baron, and person who drives sane people
> mad, fussed:
>

> Nice nick.

Wicked, eh.

>> Miss Perspicacia Tick, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the tampon-munching,
>> complaining greengrocer, and piglet drover, frothed:

> Truthful quote header too.

LOL

I missed that.