Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > ? LCD Privacy Software

? LCD Privacy Software

Sam

I saw a while ago on a computer show a software that blurs your LCD screen
at certain angles for privacy purposes. Does anyone know the name?

Thanks

dennis

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I saw a while ago on a computer show a software that blurs your LCD screen
> at certain angles for privacy purposes. Does anyone know the name?
>
> Thanks

might look at
http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products_...%20Screen.html

looks like fellowes makes several of 'em

dennis

Sam

"dennis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news61Vd.4223$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> might look at

http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products_...%20Screen.html

> looks like fellowes makes several of 'em
>
> dennis

Thanks, but the above are actual screens. I am looking for software that you
install that does something similar.

> "dennis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news61Vd.4223$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> might look at

> http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products_...%20Screen.html
>>
>> looks like fellowes makes several of 'em
>>
>> dennis

> Thanks, but the above are actual screens. I am looking for software that
> you
> install that does something similar.

my bad... guess I shouldn't post anything after being up for 24 hrs.

dennis