Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > NewsGroup erader Q

NewsGroup erader Q

Robert Baer

I am setting up a new computer, and have added Eudora for handling
e-mail, so that the poor user will not be saddled with ugly
Outlook/Outlook Express.
But what do i use to support newsgroups?

Thor

"Robert Baer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BYKUd.7810$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I am setting up a new computer, and have added Eudora for handling
> e-mail, so that the poor user will not be saddled with ugly
> Outlook/Outlook Express.
> But what do i use to support newsgroups?

Forte Free Agent newsreader, perhaps.

Robert Baer

Thor wrote:
> "Robert Baer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:BYKUd.7810$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
>
>> I am setting up a new computer, and have added Eudora for handling
>>e-mail, so that the poor user will not be saddled with ugly
>>Outlook/Outlook Express.
>> But what do i use to support newsgroups?

> Forte Free Agent newsreader, perhaps.

Thanks.

Re: Bulk Newsgroup Poster - amazing result Malke Wireless Networking 0 01-17-2005 01:35 AM
Newsgroup question Chris Firefox 1 11-24-2003 12:45 PM
Is it possible to display newsgroup names not shortened? Jarmo P Firefox 1 10-08-2003 10:10 AM
Thunderbird Newsgroup? Dale Firefox 8 10-06-2003 02:02 PM

Advertisments