Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > <sigh>

<sigh>

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...&storyID=77492
99&src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent

<rubs hands>

John

Nothing there??????????????

"Kutloze Scheefgepoepte" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
news:(E-Mail Removed) d-discarded-mare.com...
> http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...&storyID=77492
> 99&src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
>
> <rubs hands>
>
> --
> 29,028

Garry Appleby

John, <john.ansellNO http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)>, the arid, torn-up feeler, and
rabbit catcher, maundered:

> Nothing there??????????????

It works here:

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...&storyID=77492
99&src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent

Alternatively:

http://snipurl.com/d3wq

relic

John wrote:
> Nothing there??????????????

Link wrapped... now broken. That wouldn't happen if everyone used
OE-Quotefix.

--
If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

John Holmes

relic 's blabbering in alt.os.windows-xp:

> John wrote:
>> Nothing there??????????????

> Link wrapped... now broken. That wouldn't happen if everyone used
> OE-Quotefix.

It wouldn't happen with a decent newsreader, either.

--
- John Holmes -

"Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Lin=F8nut?=

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

> http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...&storyID=77492
> 99&src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
>
> <rubs hands>

Drywashing with anticipation, eh?

Thanks for exposing me to an MS Office flash ad, by the way. Grrrr.

--
When was the last time you thought about
Microsoft, except in frustration or anger?

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed):
> Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall
> and said:

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...&storyID=77492
>> 99&src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
>>
>> <rubs hands>

> Drywashing with anticipation, eh?

Unlike you, I am able to make a decision which is not steeped in
hope and trepidation, but certainty. The only possible reason for
your hands to become wet however would be if you've ****ed on
them by accident or thought you were ****ing when you were
actually wanking.

> Thanks for exposing me to an MS Office flash ad, by the way. Grrrr.

Is you inferior 'everything' conflicting with the standards of
technology?

Ed Jablonowski

2230de36e334a149806398ac151c5ba@c13g...le groups.com:

--